95% Brown Fused Alumina for Refractory Material
BFA 1-3mm BFA 3-5mm
Brown Fused Alumina Introduction：
Brown Fused Alumina belongs to the group of electro-corundum. It is also be called brown aluminum oxide, brown corundum or brown fused aluminum oxide. It is produced by the smelting of calcined bauxite in an electric arc furnace at temperatures more than 2000°C. Brown fused alumina DIN fraction sand can be used in refractory materials and anti-slip road surface preparation.
Brown Fused Alumina Chemical Analysis:
Notice: Special requirement of chemical composition and DIN fraction can be negotiated. We also supply tilting furnace BFA material.
Brown Fused Alumina Physical Properties:
9 Mohs Scale
Approx. 2000 °C
Approx 3.90 g/cm3
Brown Fused Alumina Applications:
●Refractory raw materials
●Road surface preparation
Brown Fused Alumina Available Grain Size:
0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, -200mesh, -350mesh, 10-20mm, 0-25mm, 10-30mm, etc. Special fractions are also available.
1M/T big bag or 25kgs bag, Pallet available
1. Professional manufacturer, more than 20 years experiences
2. Ensure clients stable quality
3. Having our own testing laboratory which guarantees products quality
4. Available to deliver samples to clients before place an order. Trail order for testing is also workable.
5. Production capacity: annual output 40000 MT
6. Available to customize according to clients specifications.Welcome to buy the 95% brown fused alumina for refractory material with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. Our abrasive & refractory material products for sandblasting and coated and bonded abrasives comes in high quality and low price. Check the quotation and get the free sample now.