High Heat Treated Brown Fused Alumina for Coated and Bonded Abrasives
Brown Fused Alumina Introduction
High heat treated brown fused alumina is a newly developed series which include 1050℃ and 1350℃ treated. Through secondary calcined under the temperature of 1050℃ and 1350℃, the usability of brown fused alumina will be improved. It has been proved this heat treated brown fused alumina is the best material for making advanced abrasives products.
Main Features of High Heat Treated Brown Fused Alumina
1. Eliminate anomalous expansion of brown fused alumina abrasive grain. In the process of the electric arc furnace, under the temperature of 900-100℃ calcined, the chemical of Ti2O3, TiO, Tic, and TiN be oxidized which lead to the BFA material increase in size that over its normal expansion. BFA anomalous expansion will lead the crack in grinding wheels while fired. Therefor, by high teat treated process, anomalous expansion of brown fused alumina in producing abrasives be avoided.
2. Improve BFA materials toughness and abrasiveness. The compression strength of brown fused alumina increased after high heat treated. Besides, The internal stress caused by the grain production process be improved. Therefore, the coated and bonded abrasives made of high heat treated brown fused alumina have the characteristic of durable, sharpness and high grinding performance.
3. Improve Brown fused alumina hydrophilic feature. Under 800℃ to 900℃，the volatile material, impurities and low melting point materials will be eliminated.
4. Improve the toughness of abrasives tools. High heat treated brown fused alumina has high purity and cleanliness which help to improve the grain connected with the binder, decreasing the using of binder and improving the abrasives toughness. By using good hydrophilic brown fused alumina, the durability of coated abrasive tools will be increased 30%-50%.
5. Improve the appearance and grinding performance. The magnetic material can be reduced in the high heat treat process which ensures no spots in abrasives surface.
Comparative Analysis of Brown Fused Alumina Toughness:
Not Calcined Grit
Calcined at 1050℃
Calcined at 1350℃
Brown Fused Alumina Available Grain Size:
F12, F14, F16, F20, F22, F24, F30, F36, F40, F46, F54, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F120, F150, F180, F220
P12, P16, P20, P24, P30, P36, P40, P40, P60, P80, P100, P120, P150, P180, P220
1M/T big bag or 25kgs bag, Pallet available
1. Professional manufacturer, more than 20 years experiences.
2. Ensure clients stable quality.
3. Having our own testing laboratory which guarantees products quality.
4. Available to deliver samples to clients before place an order. Trail order for testing is also workable.
5. Production capacity: annual output 40000 MT.
6. Available to customize according to clients specifications.Welcome to buy the high heat treated brown fused alumina for coated and bonded abrasives with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. Our abrasive & refractory material products for sandblasting and coated and bonded abrasives comes in high quality and low price. Check the quotation and get the free sample now.