The Main Features of Calcined Brown Fused Alumina
Brown Fused Alumina
Calcined at 1000℃
Calcined at 1350℃
1. Eliminate anomalous expansion of brown fused alumina abrasive grain. In the process of electric arc furnace, under temperature of 900-100℃ calcined, the chemical of Ti2O3, TiO, Tic and TiN be oxidized which lead to the BFA material increase in size that over it’s normal expansion. BFA anomalous expansion will lead the crack in grinding wheels while fired. Therefor, by high teat treated process, anomalous expansion of brown fused alumina in producing abrasives be avoided.
2. Improve BFA materials toughness and abrasiveness. The compression strength of brown fused alumina increased after high heat treated. Besides, The internal stress caused in the grain production process be improved. Therefore, the coated and bonded abrasives made by high heat treated brown fused alumina have the characteristic of durable, sharpness and high grinding performance.
3. Improve Brown fused alumina hydrophilic feature. Under 800℃ to 900℃，the volatile material, impurities and low melting point materials will be eliminated.
4. Improve the toughness of abrasives tools. High heat treated brown fused alumina has high purity and cleanliness which help improving the grain connected with binder, decreasing the using of binder and improving the abrasives toughness. By using good hydrophilic brown fused alumina, the durability of abrasive tools will be increased 30%-50%.
5. Improve the appearance and grinding performance. The magnetic material can be reduced in the high heat treat process which ensure no spots in abrasives surface.
Available Grain Size:
F12, F14, F16, F20, F22, F24, F30, F36, F40, F46, F54, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F120, F150, F180, F220
P12, P16, P20, P24, P30, P36, P40, P40, P60, P80, P100, P120, P150, P180, P220
Packing:1M/T big bag or 25kgs bag, Pallet available